Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BlogHer! BlogHer! BlogHer!

Woo!

Tonight, I'm bunking down with Assertagirl in the wilds of Toronto's airport district so that we will each be assured of making our early early flights to San Francisco, where we will be bunking down in the Westin with Kyla. Woo! We'll be on the lookout for Bad and Diva in the deadly dull and never short US Customs and Immigration lineup at Pearson, and I'm sure we'll be collecting bloggers into our gravitational mass as the day proceeds.

Gosh, I'm all riled up!

The bag is packed (although now I think I might pull out one pair of shorts, one pair of pants, and a dress--I have a horror of overpacking, and I have to remember that there is swag to factor into the baggage allowance on the way home). The e-boarding passes are printed out. The confirmation numbers are written down.

Are you going? I'd love to see you there, if we've met already--and I'd love to meet you if I only know you digitally. Or is you are lurker and I don't, technically, know you at all :-)

Leave me your plans in the comments! I'll look for you!

This is what I look like when I'm in a huge crowd of people:



Nervous. And shy. I'll probably be stuck to Kyla and Amy, because, well, I already know them and so they're not scary (although, I didn't know them last year, and still I stuck to them. Let that be a lesson to you: watch out for me, I'm a clinger.)

Wheeeeeee!

10 comments:

Jenifer said...

Oh don't look for me...I will be firmly planted at home, but have fun! I am so a clinger in new situations like that, I tend to stick to who I know.

Melanie D. said...

I'm sadly not going. But will jealously read all stories when you get back...or while you are there! Certainly you must blog while at a blogging conference! I hope you make lots of progress on your latest research, assuming you'll be working on it this weekend.
Oh - and have fun!

ewe are here said...

Have a great time -- from the very green sheep.

Anonymous said...

I'm still in a fairly serious state of BlogHer jealousy...

I can look out for your nervous face on your blog I guess. Because that's the same thing, really.

Hmm.

cinnamon gurl said...

Awww, you look so cute! Have fun!!

motherbumper said...

Dude, don't forget about meeeeeeee!

OhTheJoys said...

I am so glad you're. I got here yesterday. I have been so out of it lately because of work, but IMHO Canadians are the best thing about Blogher!

See you soon!!

Beck said...

So jealous. Have fun.

Manager Mom said...

You're going to be fab, and have the best time. Can't wait to read all the reports!

kittenpie said...

Sad I missed you and Kyla - I keep seeing pics of you two all over the 'net! Boo hoo.