It's all a jumble today, largely because I've been trying to do my taxes online and it seems we owe $1500. Please dear Lord let this not be true. Not on top of two unexpected months of day care and a quarterly property tax payment all due on May 1 ... after we've just paid the plumber $430 for emergency pipe defrosting in February and $130 to the dryer guy.
So with fear clouding my vision I'm capable of only the most disjointed thoughts.
The Google ListStrange ways to get here. Googlers of the following visited Mimi on the Breach at least briefly:
- go a boobin' (American university URL)
- diaper lover (ditto--what, is it finals or something?)
- Victorian bridal trousseaux (Wesleyan University: Um, sweetie, do you have a paper due?)
- I had my period three times normal but now it is longer should I get a pregnancy test (some poor sap in Saudi Arabia)
- cold bath step father alcoholic (and you landed here?)
Here and only here ...Ladies and gentlemen, our major documented parental lapse is more productive than we ever imagined: we have yet another frantic visitor looking for information on "baby ate philodendron".
To the philodendron owners: it's going to be okay! Just rinse with water!